Hey Buzznet Peeps,
As we approach the end of this fast speeding year of 2013, wanted to looked back on some of my favorite music from some of my favorite artists.
So, with a way to say goodbye to 2013 I decided to make a playlist of all songs by my favorites that released music in the year of Twenty Thirteen.
With this playlist these songs and artists bring so many memories to mind and in a way they changed my life.
Goodbye 2013 Playlist:
1. You Set Me Free - Angie Miller (First person to write a song on Idol)
2. Here's To Never Growing Up - Avril Lavigne (Brings Memories Back from High School)
Summer Break Tour 2013/Brought me to tears
3.Confetti Falling - Big Time Rush
4. We Are - Big Time Rush
5. Champagne - Cassadee Pope (Makes me believe in True Love)
6. Too Damn Beautiful - Deleasa (Just Really Catchy)
I just love Demi!!
7. Made in the USA - Demi Lovato
8. Neon Lights - Demi Lovato
9. Heart Attack - Demi Lovato
10. Until the Sun Comes Up - Drew Seeley (Perfect Summertime JAM)
11. Cool Kids - Echosmith (Great Meeting them at Warped Tour 2013)
12. Burn - Ellie Goulding (Very Inspiring)
13. Sunset Blvd - Emblem3 (They wrote this song & auditioned with it for XFactor)
FOB is BACK!!
14. My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up) - Fall Out Boy
15. Alone Together - Fall Out Boy
16. Miss Movin' On - Fifth Harmony (Love this song)
17. Cruise (Remix)(Ft. Nelly) - Florida Georgia Line (All Time Favorite Summer JAM)
18. With Or Without You - Francesca Ramirez (Just remembering the first time I heard the unfinished verison last year & to finally hear the final version NOW!)
19. Let It Be (Glee Version) - Glee Cast (Love the Beatles)
Tribute to Cory Monteith
20. Seasons of Love (Glee Version) - Glee Cast
21. Make You Feel My Love (Glee Version) - Glee Cast
22. Best Night Ever - Gloriana (Best Night Ever was when I seen them for the first time in July)
23. Art of Moving On - Heffron Drive (the HD Winter Tour was AMAZING!)
24. Say Something - A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera (Who knew Christina could be even more AWESOME then she already was!)
25. Holy Grail (feat. Justin Timberlake) - JAY Z (Should I even anything about this!? one word: AMAZING!)
26. What Do I Mean - Jonas Brothers (Their summer tour then to their departure as a band *tears*)
27. Acapella - Karmin (Seeing them on tour with ^Jonas)
ADDICTED TO THIS ALBUM!!
28. Roar - Katy Perry
29. Dark Horse (feat. Juicy J) - Katy Perry
30. International Smile - Katy Perry
31. Compass - Lady Antebellum (Great Song & Great Band)
32. Barefoot and Buckwild - Lauren Alaina (Catchy!)
I NEED THIS ALBUM NOW!! (March 3, 2014)
33. Cannonball - Lea Michele
34. Battlefield - Lea Michele
35. See Me Now - Little Mix (The New Spice Girls I SWEAR!!)
36. Sorry (feat. Big Sean) - Naya Rivera (Nothing but cute to see a engaged couple collab together)
37. Better With You - Olivia Somerlyn (My favorite NEW artist! Love her! Can't wait for 2014 to see what she will do next!)
38. Lightning in a Bottle - The Summer Set (Acoustic Tour Next Year! Love this ALBUM! LOVE THEM!)
39. Shake - Victoria Justice (Best Dancing Song/Workout song EVER!)
40. We Own the Night - The Wanted (Brings Memories back from this WHOLE YEAR!)
As we approach the end of the year we will always remember the music that changed our lives and with next year 2014 just around the corner we can expect even more to come and to change our lives even more!
Have a Happy New Year!! See you in 2014!!